Freitag, 5. April 2013

Day 64

Today we talked about the Zodiac Signs. The English word for "Widder" is Aries and a aries is a ram and I am a ram äh an Aries.

The characteristics for an Aries are:
You are adventurous and not afraid to try new things. You are always busy and never lazy. You prefer to work independently and don't have patience with people who are slower or less talented. You're not afraid to fight with others to achieve your goals. In your enthusiasm to get things done, you sometimes work too quickly and don't notice smaller points.

Those who know me can check, if it fits. I have never believed in Zodiac.


In the evening we watched the movie "The iron giant". I already knew the movie, but I always forget how good it is. 90% from me!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen