Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

Day 62

I held my first presentation in English today. I think it was ok. I did one joke, all the people were laughing, so I did it! :)
Today we had the themes "Life changing events" and writing about a time travel into the past. I wrote a story about a time travel to the age of dinosaurs. When I finished my essay, I thought: What about writing about a time travel to 1939 in order to kill Hitler. So that the other students know, that I'm not a Nazi. But unfortunately the time for the task was running out. I have to save the German reputation in another lesson... ;)

P.s.: At the moment there are students from Saudi Arabia, Spain, South Korea, China, France and Poland in the course. It's very interesting to get some informations about so many other cultures.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen